Widget_logo

 Subscribe to Literary Compass

Google

A book is a literary compass that has the potential to direct our thoughts and actions:

"Everything we read stimulates our mind to think, and what we think determines what we desire, and desires are the seedbed of our actions. Given this iron law of human nature--from reading to thinking, to desiring, to acting--we are shaping our destiny by the ideas we choose to have enter our minds through print." - Fr. John Hardon, S.J., The Catholic Lifetime Reading Plan

Welcome to my own personal exploration of life through reading the great books of the world.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Spokane, Washington, United States

"Every soul that uplifts itself uplifts the world." --Elisabeth Leseur

Search Catholic Blogs

Powered by Blogger

Wednesday, November 14, 2007

A Girl, a Guy, and a Soft Drink

Here's something you don't see every day:

Labels: ,

 Subscribe in a reader

posted by Nick Senger at 6:09 AM

Comments on "A Girl, a Guy, and a Soft Drink"

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (Friday, December 14, 2007 8:12:00 AM) : 

Hi Nick,
I'm a librarian working in Canada and I think your blog is quite interesting. I'm wondering if you've read a book called The Genius of John Paul II: The Great Pope's Moral Wisdom. It seems to me that I've read a review of this book when it came out earlier this year but can't quite remember. I work in a public library that's attached to a Catholic school, so I'm always on the hunt for some good meaty Catholic books to put into the library. Also, have you seen Mary Healy's guide to the Theology of the Body and can you recommend it??
Thanks, I'll watch your blog for a comment because I couldn't see any way to contact you.

 

post a comment