Title Blending Meme
|I've never started a meme before, but I've always wanted to (Well, maybe not always, but at least since last Thursday. Anyway...) Here are the rules:|
Blend two book titles together by using the last word of one title and the first word of the second title. If you want, you can blend the authors' names too. Like this:
and of course,
- The Divine Comedy 0f Errors by Dante Shakespeare
- Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince of Tides by J.K Conroy
- The Canterbury Tales of a Fourth Grade Nothing by Geoffrey Blume
- The Screwtape Letters to a Young Poet by C.S. Rilke
Now it's your turn. Write as many or as few as you want. Tag six people. Extra credit for blending titles with my other two favorite books, Lord of the Rings and Master and Commander. Extra extra credit if you can find another title that blends with Don Quixote.
- The Last Don Quixote by Mario de Cervantes.
I tag Sylvia, Stefanie, John D., Love2Learn Mom, Maureen, Jean, and anyone else who wants to play.
Labels: books, humor, memes
Subscribe in a reader
posted by Nick Senger at 5:33 AM